Lyla's first birthday was on April 11th, 2010. I'm alittle late on the post, but we have been very busy indeed. So a month late will have to do. But Lyla girl we LOVE you so much, even if we posted your birthday late!
Good morning world... I am ONE today!
Got a happy birthday bath before church

Put on her very best dress, which made for a super
cute birthday suit!

Ate a cupcake at Nana and Papa's house
which was super delicious

Put on her very best dress, which made for a super
cute birthday suit!

Ate a cupcake at Nana and Papa's house
which was super delicious
She just loved her new Dr. Suess ABC book!
Grandpa and Granny Clayton
even though the frosting was too runny and wouldn't
pipe in star shapes to make fur, and the swamp cooler
melted all the frosting off the back by the time I was
done frosting the front... but none the less, here it is







No comments:
Post a Comment