Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Finally!

We are all moved into our new house. We even have everything unpacked! But I must confess, moving is a lot of work. And it is inconvenient. I realized how much stuff I didn't own... so we stalked craigslist for a few days, and came out with some pretty amazing steals! And we had to go without internet for a few days, but now it is up and running, and pictures will be sure to follow. Probably tomorrow, because the car is getting fixed, and the truck will be in the shop for its 75,000 mile service maintenance... which leaves me 20 minutes from town, stuck at home. Which is where I prefer to be anyways, but since everything is practically done around here, I will have some free time to blog... that is if I can get the computer to cooperate. We are having technical difficulties with our only laptop. Thank goodness Jesse brings home his work computer every day!

No comments: