Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello World

We would love to introduce you to our new little man! We are so excited to have him join our little family.
Spencer Vance Tucker
Born at 12:40 on January 4, 2011
Weighing in at 8 lbs, 3.5 oz
20 inches long
"Babies are bits of stardust
blown from above
Blessed is the woman
Who knows the pangs of birth
For she has held a star"

Well stayed tuned if you want the birth story! It is an exciting, and wonderful one! Hopefully I can get it posted soon. I can't wait to share it with you all.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Camery he is so handsome! Congrats,what a wonderful way to start 2011 with a healthy baby boy :) Congratulations Tucker family!

Lindsey said...

Hello Spencer! He already reminds of Lyla.

Natchel said...

Oh what a squishy face!! I love it! Can't WAIT to see him! Let me know about dinner and taking Lyla...

Kristina said...

Yay!!! I talked to my mom and got her version of the story...seriously, you were born to have children. Uber-jealous!

Looks like he'll have a cute little round face just like Lyla!

The Ensign's said...

YAY! HIPP-HIPP-HOORAY! WOOT WOOT. Congrats to you and your family. I'm sooo excited for you guys and I'm looking forward to his story.

Christie & Dan said...

Congrats, guys!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy and hear the story. Let us know if you guys need anything. I'll call to check with you soon. :)

Nicole McBride Cheney said...

Congrats! He is so handsome. I loved reading about your birthing story, it was amazing.