Last week was such a beautiful week with my children. Because they were both sick, we stayed home, and slowed down. And because I took the time to slow down, I found moments. Moments were I realized how much I love my children, and how much I cherish the time I get to spend with them and watch them grow.
It is easy for me to forget to enjoy motherhood. Sometimes I just survive through it. But motherhood is my life's greatest work, and even though I may feel as if there is nothing to show for the work that I put in... there is, and I see it every day in the faces of my sweet babies.
4 comments:
I really liked the video. The pictures Chantel took are really good. I would love to see more of them.
That video was beautiful! I will remember to cherish the little moments today because of it. Thanks for sharing~
I loved your video it was sweet. Your family is absolutley gorgeous!
Lyla and Spencer are so lucky to have you as a mom. Seriously. Next time you go to the temple we would LOVE to babysit your kiddos! (We live close to the temple now). Just give me a call!
Post a Comment