It is one of those days where you wear you and your sweet children out at the zoo, and then take them to McDonalds, where they proceed to cry during lunch and run around like little monkeys that have never been disciplined. And when you finally realize you just need to go home and never leave again, you find... you locked your keys in the car.
When the hubby finally arrives with the spare keys (a magically speedy delivery at that) you quickly hop in the car, and to your astonishment neither tired child falls asleep on the 30 minute drive home.
Yep, it's one of those days.
5 comments:
Oh gosh! Those days are the worst- hopefully they go to sleep well tonight!
Awww I'm sorry! I wish I could have taken them off your hands today :( I've had one of those days for the past week or so!
I'm sorry you had one of those. I think every mother can relate and if they say no then their lying. Hope tomorrows better!
Maybe you need to drop off the kids here for few hours and enjoy a quiet lunch somewhere all by yourself:) only a mom would think that as a treat! Miss you!
Cam...if I know you, you'll go to church on Sunday and everyone will look at you in awe and wonder how the heck you seem to manage such a tight yet wonderful ship. Don't worry :)
Post a Comment