Friday, October 7, 2011

Priceless

I. LOVE. MY. LYLA. GIRL!

Lately when we are out and about... everyone notices Spencer. His big, round, blue eyes, and his curvy, addicting smile. And every time Lyla hears people raving about her brother, I can sense her feelings being hurt. She gets sensitive, and wraps around my leg, and gets whiny. And it breaks my heart. Yes babies just attract attention, I just wish Lyla didn't notice how much attention Spencer gets.

So.... since I think Lyla is just wonderful, here is to my sweet girl.

I notice you, and I think you are beautiful, and I rave about you every chance I get! I hope you know it is more important for people to notice WHO you are, not WHAT you look like. And you ARE super! I love that daily you ask me "how are you doing today mom?" I love that you notify me when I am being a "cranky pants" and that I need a nap. I love to watch you discipline your baby dolls for doing "naughty things", and then turn around and "nurse them to sleep". You are going to be a fantastic mother some day. And you already are a fantastic daughter. I love you. I am so glad that you are mine. Yes you are my touchy soul, and it is definitely hard to get you to be as light and smiley as Spencer, but that is because you are YOU, and you are different than he is. You are special. Just be you.

And in honor of you, here are some of my October favorites so far:





2 comments:

Janny said...

Oh Camry, that was so sweet. She's such a doll and I think she's beautiful.

Eevi said...

Yes, it is hard when the more easy going children get all the praise, but i know that our active and spirited children will accomplish great and beautiful things. I love that Lyla too and it was so nice how well Saku and she played last time. I love you! You a great role model for Lyla.