Simplify. Organize. Love. (wow, if you are friends with Eevi Grossarth, some of these may seem really familiar, they are pretty much her goals too!)
On Monday we went to Costco, and bought everything household or personal that we would need for the entire year! So now all I have to do is weekly grocery shopping! Yeah for me!
My entire house is almost organized to a T, except the sewing room... Ugh kill me know, since all the furniture moving, the sewing room is the catch all room, and it is a disaster.
Oh, and I am not going to Michaels or Joanns at all this year. So if you are, please take my coupons! Let me know, I will save them for you! Digital ones I can send via email, mailer ones I can give you at a play date. So let me know!
2011 was good to us, and I'm sorry to see it go, but with the attitude of looking forward, I am can't wait to see what changes 2012 brings us!
2 comments:
Holy smokes your are on top of things! In February I should go and buy all personal/ cleaning supplies too since I will be really busy with kids. No craft/sewing stores are you crazy? I love those places!
Do you want to come and get my new house cleaned and organized? ahha just kidding! I am actually very excited about the cleaning and organizing this house. But I do want to see you soon! Good idea about getting your cleaning and hygiene stuff for one year!
Post a Comment