Did it seem to anyone else that my pregnancy flew by??? Yeah, me too, until 3 weeks ago! Now I feel like a stagnant pond.
Come on kiddo, I want to meet you, and see your pretty face, and finally find the perfect name you are going to have, and find out what gender you are. I'm dying here, please do mommy a favor, and come soon! Oh, and I'm severely uncomfortable, and I don't want to wear any clothes... which is presenting lots of problems, so please help me out. Thanks!
Love, Mom
2 comments:
you're SOOO close!! Just use this as an excuse to make yourself as happy as you can possibly be....for me that's Ryan Gosling, trashy tv, and icecream at 10pm.....find your naughty and go do it!!
<3 it! Clothes & I didn't get along at the end of my pregnancy as well. Can't wait to hear if you had a boy or a girl!
Post a Comment