Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cookie Cutters and Rubber Stamps?

When I had just two kids... I got this alot:  "are they twins?" or "oh my goodness they it looks like you just took a rubber stamp and" insert stamping motion on both my children's faces, or I got a cookie cutter comment (as in cookie cutter children, like cookie cutter houses : ).

But my children are not stamps, nor are they cookies... but they are darling cute.  And now that I have three kids I get people ooohing and awwwing over the baby, and then the inevitable comes.... "and she looks just like the other two!"

So I thought maybe I would take a walk down memory lane to see if they looked so much alike to me... and this is what I found:



What do you think?

3 comments:

AmiCheri said...

Ashley is beautiful, congrats on getting another cute one! And yes, they all look really similar to me. :) There are differences of course, but they are definitely siblings.

Camille said...

I keep meaning to do this! I think Spencer and Ashley look more similar but maybe it would change with different pictures. It's fun to see different kid at the same age....and have them not be triplets!

Jesse and Camry said...

See, I think she looks the most like lyla, especially in the top ones... That is lyla in the dark blue onsie!