Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh Boy!

Yep, thats right, we are expecting a bouncing baby boy... I can't seem to get pictures to upload to Jesse's work computer, so I will just have to post the sonogram pictures when I can get our old computer working again.

He weighed in at 10 oz, and he is so much cuter in utero that Lyla was. She had buggy eyes and a weird circle nose, but he just looked quite normal! And as the sonographer was moving around taking measurements and such, I caught a look in between his legs and I knew it was a boy right away. Then at the very end she asked if we wanted to know the sex. Of course we did, so she zoomed down there again and said, oh look, it's a boy! To bad it wasn't a suprise to me... but still fun to get it confirmed. Yesterday I told my Grandmother that I was 99% sure it was a boy, I am glad I was right or I would have never heard the end of it! Sometimes mommies just know!

I do believe we will be naming him Spencer, but we aren't so sure, and so it is still up for discussion. Hopefully we can get pictures up soon.

4 comments:

Elder and Sister Tucker said...

so excited for a boy. Congrates.

Janny said...

Yahoo! Congratulations!

Eevi said...

I am so excited! Gosh, I love sharing our pregnancies together. What a lucky boy to have such fabulous parents and feisty, adorable big sister.

Nathan & Jennifer Lundstrom said...

I am so excited for you! We better get some belly photos when you start getting bigger!