...Fried potatoes that is! This morning I took the rare opportunity to make and indulgent breakfast for my family. I always cook, but I usually keep it as healthy as possible. When we first got married I made fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, and all the other tasty, but fattening feasts. Well due to weight gain, and a general feeling of unwellness, I stopped.
Well recently Jesse has been asking where the fried potatoes went. So this morning I decided to cook up a good ole Camry breakfast. It was so good, and so fattening, and so delicious smelling!
I love the smell of fried potatoes, and lucky for me, my house has smelled like it for hours... in fact as I write, I stop and sniff because my house smells that good!
I know it is a silly thing, but it sure did make me happy. And I like to be happy. Which is probably why we ate so many fried potatoes in the first place ; ) Maybe I will just have to have them sparingly instead of not at all. So in place of cleaning today, I am doing nothing, in hopes that the fragrant smell lingers as long as possible!
3 comments:
Can I come over next time you make one of these famous Camry breakfasts? You know I love your cooking and I love breakfast food!!
You gotta indulge once in a while. There's no family bonding over a bowl of Cheerios. Glad you enjoyed, even on a weekday!
Hey Camry, I hope you don't get too mad but I found your blog and it is super cute! Grandma was right about your little girl she is so cute! Cash and her are really close in age I think they are a couple weeks apart in age actually. Oh and by the way I feel so much better i'm not the only one that takes pictures like crazy!
Here is my address to my blog so if you would like to check mine out, you are more than welcome to.
http://chalupnikfamily.blogspot.com
~Meghan
Post a Comment