Ok...ok I'm a bit ahead of myself Jesse isn't quite there... but he did pass all his exams! I just have to toss humility out the door, and take a moment to tell you that Jesse just finished all four parts of his CPA examinations! Now he just needs to finish putting in his "time."
Now I would like to brag, because I think he is so incredibly AMAZING! Each exam is 4 hours long, and have a 50% or less pass rate. Collectively only 10% of people pass all four tests on their first try. FYI, my honey is in that 10%!!! It takes a 75 to pass, but he didn't just pass, he got a 99, 86, 86, and 90!
He worked so hard to acheive this. He spent hours, and hours studying, and he was truly dedicated. There were lots of late nights, and early mornings, and days without seeing his little girl or wife. But we are so proud of him! It took lots of praying too!
I know the Lord has blessed our family so much this past year, and this is just another testament of that. I know Jesse was blessed to be able to accomplish all this, and he could have never done it by himself. God really does have a hand in all of our lives, and I'm so happy we can see it manifested daily in ours!
4 comments:
Congratulations!! What an accomplishment!
We are so proud of Jesse. Lots of hard work. We love you all.
YAY!! Good job guys! Team effort I'm sure :)
Yeah, Jesse!!! That is so awesome, such an accomplishment. I love how proud you are of your man, Camry. :)
Post a Comment